Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finding Time

Jeff, Crystal and Jessica - My Beautiful Family
I never have time to run, or clean...or maybe it's the other way around.  I always have time for chocolate!  Somehow I manage to squeeze all of them into my life, maybe not so much the cleaning, but I do have my priorities. 

Things you should know about me: 

  • I am a Christian although I hope at some point you would realize this without me putting it in writing.
  • I run.
  • A lot.
  • I love my family, even when they drive me crazy!
  • I drive my family crazy!
  • I love a clean, uncluttered home.
  • I don't have one.
  • Chocolate is a food group.
  • Homeschooling is not a freak show or anti-social.
  • People generally think I'm a quiet, sweet woman.
  • No comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment