Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!

A little Friday Fun from Amanda for Fill in the Blank Friday!




1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, peel a cat off me, stumble to the kitchen and make coffee, let the dogs out, and then look out the window to see that my ducks haven't made a great escape during the night.

2. I can hardly wait for the moment when I'm at peace with my daughter leaving for college :(

3.  The quickest way to my heart is a genuine smile and easy laugh because people are too uptight, myself included.

4. A little known fact about me is that I took baton twirling lessons in third grade.

5. The best part about my job is  watching my kids grow into amazing young women.  

6. Something I just couldn't live without is chocolate.  Eating less of it, but a world without chocolate is meaningless!!

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is saving money!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment