Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Exciting Announcement!

Brooks I.D 2012

BROOKS RUNNING has taken me under its wing by accepting my application to represent their company in my training and racing during 2012.  I love Brooks because it represents how I feel about the sport:  Run Happy!  It doesn't hurt that they produce some of the finest apparel and shoes in the business.

Some of my favorite products:
Pure Project collection - these stylish shoes are lightweight and ready to rock the road!
Women's Infiniti Short II - Cute and feel great!
Glycerin Diva Jacket - Feminine and sassy! Feeling the need to do a catwalk with this jacket.
Spartan Pant II - Pair these comfy pants with your Diva Jacket for a casual and sporty look.

I'll leave my list there before I turn this into a catalog of running clothes and shoes.  There are so many!  Go check it out yourself and tell me your favorite.

Some of my favorite Brooks athletes:
Scott Jurek, Desiree Devila, Drew Polley, Brian Sell, Chrissie Wellington
You can find all the Brooks athles bios here:  Brooks Athletes

Brooks also has an incredible blog to inform and inspire:  Brooks Blog 

Brooks TV, also found here at YouTube -Inspiring videos featuring Brooks runners and products.

And, of course, I love the runningsuperfans videos, this one is still my favorite (I laugh every time!):



2012 is going to ROCK!  Here's my attitude to get me through the challenges and rough patches and I hope it's yours as well.

Run Happy!
“The very little engine looked up and saw the tears in the dolls’ eyes.  And she thought of the good little boys and girls on the other side of the mountain who would not have any toys or good food unless she helped. Then she said,  ’I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.’” The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog today and this post completely psyched me to keep on reading. Wow, this is so fantastic especially because I am a Brooks girl. They are the best. Congrats again!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, thanks so much! I love Brooks; I love running! Hope you keep reading my blog. Make 2012 a year of firsts!

      Delete